Shop and Dine Burnet > Calendar
Oct 11 @ 8:00 am
Nov 3 all-day
VENDOR RULES & INFORMATION
DATE: November 7, 2015 (Saturday)
- Only used secondhand items may be sold -no animals, guns, knives, and/or ammunition of any kind.
- All items must be in good taste and suitable for family viewing.
- The garage sale will be held rain or shine.
- Booth on the Square = $25.00, includes garage sale permit, listing & spot on Garage Sale 10′ x 20′ (approximately) Vendor Space
- Additional spaces available for an extra $15.00 (max 4 spaces total.)
- The vendor fee is due with your application. Please make your checks payable to: Burnet Association of Merchants. No refunds once payment has been processed.
- Set up will begin at 6 a.m. Check-in upon arrival to receive your space assignment. Spaces will be marked with numbers. Vehicles used for loading and unloading MUST be removed from booths by 7:30a.m. and parked in the empty lot on the NE corner of Pierce & Jackson.
- No tear down will be allowed before 3:00p.m.
- You are responsible for clean up of vendor area and removal of all items by 6:00pm.
- All sellers must supply their own tables and chairs.
- Trash bins will be on site for TRASH Only.
- Absolutely NO PARKING of vehicles on the Square.
- Complete theÂ online form found here
- Mail or return your completed application and vendor fee to the following:
All Mixed Up 123 E. Jackson St. Burnet, TX 78611
Contact BAM representative Cindy Lamb, 830.798.5738 for more information.